Tessie's Blogg

Jag ar 29 ar och bloggar om mitt liv, min vardag, mina intressen och drommar vilket inkluderar shopping, klader, resor, traning, LCHF, heminredning, mat och vin. Jag jobbar inom finans och bor pa Jersey, en o utanfor Frankrikes kust.


02 July 2012

Where is the sun..?

Why is it raining today when I am off from work???? I have spent the day playing online poker and listening to swedish podcasts. Hanna & Amanda, Alex & Sigge, Stromstedt & Berg are my favourites out in podcast land... also started to listen to the Anja Parsson pod from Sommarprat but it felt were artificial and made up so I only listened the first 10 minutes...

My husband came back from a week in the UK today but he went straight to work so nothing new there... drinking my 7th cup of coffee for today and my 5th biscuit.. making the best of my mini-holiday. And I'm wearing my new dress I bought on Thursday, pretty huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment