Tessie's Blogg

Jag ar 29 ar och bloggar om mitt liv, min vardag, mina intressen och drommar vilket inkluderar shopping, klader, resor, traning, LCHF, heminredning, mat och vin. Jag jobbar inom finans och bor pa Jersey, en o utanfor Frankrikes kust.


16 May 2012

LCHF, diet and gym update

The LCHF diet is going really well for me and after a month on it now I have lost 10 kg. I am now quite set in the routine of not eating bread, pasta, sugar etc and can't say that I really miss it. As it has now been a month I do allow myself to have the occasional treat, a slice of bread in the weekends or in a restaurant or a little bit of ice-cream. The sweet cravings however are gone and I do not miss sweets and sugar which feels amazing as I have always been eating lots and lots of sugar, sweets and chocolate. I feel better and less bloated and the scales keep ticking down even though I am eating a lot. I just eat differently. I eat lots of fish, seafood, chicken, meat and cheese and add salads, vegetables (that grows above ground) and sauces. I have also started going back to the gym this week and I'm now cycling to work so my total goal of loosing 30 kg feels closer now. Notice a difference on my clothes as well and have gone from a size EU 44 UK16 to a EU42 UK14.

No comments:

Post a Comment