Tessie's Blogg

Jag ar 29 ar och bloggar om mitt liv, min vardag, mina intressen och drommar vilket inkluderar shopping, klader, resor, traning, LCHF, heminredning, mat och vin. Jag jobbar inom finans och bor pa Jersey, en o utanfor Frankrikes kust.


27 May 2012

Sunday

Good morning

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I was out for dinner and drinks with my new colleagues on Friday which was very nice. Yesterday though I was suffering bad. Not much got done at all.. .managed to drag my tired and hungover self to Anna Trigg for a dress fitting and my bridesmaid dress is stunning, and even more so is Victoria in her wedding dress. Can't wait for the wedding now which is on 23 June! Last night I meant to go around to Victoria to have a take away and watch the Eurovision but I was just to tired and didn't move from the sofa all afternoon/evening. So exited that Loreen (who I went to school with) won. She looked and sounded amazing and as a Swedish person living abroad I woted lots and lots of times! Can't wait for the big party next year and will definitely look into going over to Sweden to see the big show! 

Today I have taken it quite easy and I am now sitting on my patio with a large cup of coffee. Have ordered another 250 capsules from Nespresso so I'll have coffee for another month. My nespresso machine is one of my best ever purchases (together with my iphone, ipad and laptop). 

Sunny day out there and should be looking at getting out in the world soon and to try to get some colour on my pale face (still feels tired from Friday).

Also big happy mothersday to mine and everyone elses mothers out there.

xxxx

Found my web-camera and managed to sort out how it's working!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment