Tessie's Blogg

Jag ar 29 ar och bloggar om mitt liv, min vardag, mina intressen och drommar vilket inkluderar shopping, klader, resor, traning, LCHF, heminredning, mat och vin. Jag jobbar inom finans och bor pa Jersey, en o utanfor Frankrikes kust.


09 September 2012

Lazy weekend

Me and Lilly have had a lazy weekend which was well needed after a busy week.

Monday - Dinner at Cheffins
Tuesday - Dinner at Salty Dog
Wednesday - Out for late lunch and drinks with my old HSBC team
Thursday - Dinner and drinks with clients until 4 in the morning
Friday - fell a sleep at 7pm

So yesterday I watched a lot of series and sorted through my wardrobe... Lots of new auctions on;


Today I need to study before my course on Friday and Saturday (!) next week. Busy times a head. But looking forward to the last week of September when my family comes over to visit for the first time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment