Tessie's Blogg

Jag ar 29 ar och bloggar om mitt liv, min vardag, mina intressen och drommar vilket inkluderar shopping, klader, resor, traning, LCHF, heminredning, mat och vin. Jag jobbar inom finans och bor pa Jersey, en o utanfor Frankrikes kust.


11 December 2012

Update from the month of December

Living a busy life means less time to update the blog. I have been in Sweden for a few days, been for a few christmas parties, the RBC christmas ball and then it's mostly been work, work, work.

On my way to Sweden, at the airport - yes I like leopard print

Window display at NK, Stockholm

Window display at NK, Stockholm

Drinking cocktails at the Grand Hotel, Stockholm

Dinner with my favorite girls at Mahtias Dahlgren, Matbaren in Stockholm


Eating Julbord with Mia at Kajplats 9 in Vasteras 

Breakfast in bed at Stadshotellet, Vasteras

Done lots of studying and glad exam is now over

Then relaxing with my baby

Went to a cooking class at Danny's restaurant where we made our own sushi - these are mine

Xmas party at LaCantina


Dinner with my husband at Banjo - the new restaurant in Jersey

Cut of my hair

RBC xmas ball




No comments:

Post a Comment