Tessie's Blogg

Jag ar 29 ar och bloggar om mitt liv, min vardag, mina intressen och drommar vilket inkluderar shopping, klader, resor, traning, LCHF, heminredning, mat och vin. Jag jobbar inom finans och bor pa Jersey, en o utanfor Frankrikes kust.


06 June 2012

Eating in London

We always eat lots whenever we go to London... here is a list of my favorite places to eat, my London guide;

Breakfast
I love hotel breakfasts in Sweden or abroad but not when I'm in the UK as they mainly eat bacon, egg and sausages which I'm not a huge fan of. I love eggs Benedict, smoked salmon or French/Italian pastries for breakfast, or Swedish smorgasbord. In London my favorite breakfast places are Carluccio's or Tom's kitchen.


Carluccio's


Lunch
Both me and Dave loves sushi and always go to Yo Sushi in Selfridges for lunch. They have a great food hall there and also have a place with salt beef sandwiches which are yummy. So on Sunday we had sushi and on monday we went for our other favourite; Dim Sums. There are lots of places in China Town but this time we went to a little trendier place called Yauatcha. Food was amazingly good and they also have amazing cakes, desserts and macaroons.



Yauatcha


Dinner
We had a lovely meal at the Square, a restaurant with two Michelin stars. We also went to see the restaurant we're planning to visit next time, sketch. Other nice restaurants we have been to for dinner is Joel Robuchon and Tom Aitkens.




The Square



Sketch



No comments:

Post a Comment