Tessie's Blogg

Jag ar 29 ar och bloggar om mitt liv, min vardag, mina intressen och drommar vilket inkluderar shopping, klader, resor, traning, LCHF, heminredning, mat och vin. Jag jobbar inom finans och bor pa Jersey, en o utanfor Frankrikes kust.


19 June 2012

Holiday

This week has been quick and short at work and also had time for a lovely curry lunch today with Karen. I'm on holiday now for the rest of the week. Yeajh! And so much fun things planned! Think I will be tired, hungover and fat next week but it will all be worth it. Have fixed with a lot of details for the next few days tonight and now I'm just waiting for my husband to come home from an outside catering event somewhere in St Johns... Have had lots of coffee tonight so I am not at all tired... perhaps I shall open a bottle of wine..?

Also, congratulations Sweden for finally winning a game! Too bad it doesn't help us through but well played anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment