Tessie's Blogg

Jag ar 29 ar och bloggar om mitt liv, min vardag, mina intressen och drommar vilket inkluderar shopping, klader, resor, traning, LCHF, heminredning, mat och vin. Jag jobbar inom finans och bor pa Jersey, en o utanfor Frankrikes kust.


08 June 2012

Friday

Bus-strike cancelled! If it was warmer I would cycle anyway because I love my bike but at the moment it is too cold and grey out there and that is not a good start of the day. Instead I'm sitting with a cup of coffee and a hot cross bun, that's a good start. I'm putting LCHF for rest over the summer. I have many guests coming over and lots of things happening this summer and I want to be able to enjoy bread and ice-cream and cocktails without stressing about carbs... Another thing that I have missed a lot is cereals and fruits  and I have bought a big box of weetabix which I eat with bananas...


No comments:

Post a Comment