Tessie's Blogg

Jag ar 29 ar och bloggar om mitt liv, min vardag, mina intressen och drommar vilket inkluderar shopping, klader, resor, traning, LCHF, heminredning, mat och vin. Jag jobbar inom finans och bor pa Jersey, en o utanfor Frankrikes kust.


09 June 2012

More interior design dreams

I love these pictures... I want to get loads and loads of framed and put up loads and loads of pictures in the stairs. Dave and I bought lots of pictures for a bargain at a flee market in Stockholm... so now we just need frames. I love the sofa too but don't think it is very cat friendly. The bottom picture of the spa, the room looks very similar to the lounge... wonder if my husband would mind if I got rid of the sofa and bookcases and put in a shower and Jacuzzi instead..





No comments:

Post a Comment